Monday, February 21, 2011

White Out...

Here in mn, we just got over 17 inches of snow & to say that I'm less than amused would be the season's greatest understatement...


Waking up today & looking outside made me want to crawl right back into my bed to get cozy & perhaps hibernate until there's greenery.  But since that doesn't look like it is happening anytime soon, all of this white got me thinking...


Often times we overlook the simplicity of white bedding!  We always feel as if our bedding needs to be the focal point as the greatest statement piece within our bedroom.  But the simplicity of white bedding looks unreal against a room with that rich wall color, original wood floors, & that amazing fireplace...


Sometimes we forget to let the room do the talking & with a room of this architect, it would be nonsense to busy the room up with anything but white bedding! It's simple, clean, & very chic... (ps that area rug...love!)


This antique 4 post, tufted, robin's egg blue bed frame is to die for!  It's gorgeous, and if you're like me, you would have overlooked the elegance of white & would have tried to find bedding with a pop of blue in it, to allow the bed frame to standout... but look no further! Keep it effortless & go natural with a crisp white...


If you feel like white bedding is not exciting enough for you, try it is different textures & patterns.  This bed is the ultimate shabby chic with an array of different woven consistency in fabrics...


Absolutely drooling over this bedroom... this room is perfection. I adore the white trim & gray wall accent, the perfected wood panel flooring, the tiered ceiling as well as that amazing light... this room is incredibly put together! Not to mention the white bedding is flawless...


... and this... just because it looks amazing & wish I were cuddling up there instead of here today!!


To my mn followers... stay warm & hunkered down today!!

1 comment:

  1. i love white bedding... but I also love my hubby and children, who love to spill stuff on my bed. so until I can keep it clean I will just swoon over these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete