Monday, February 7, 2011

How-To... Snag your boyfriend's look...

I am loving the ease & comfort of the 'borrowed from the boyfriend' look.  If done correctly, your outfit will still look very feminine, but with a cheeky twist!


I really enjoy boyfriend jeans. They are not only comfy, but very versatile.  I always roll the bottoms to give the jeans a little body since they tend to be a baggier style jean. Pair them with flats or heels to add a girly twist...


An oversized boyfriend sweater is always fun & can be worn with so many things.  Throw it over a tank in the spring, pair it with shorts & you're good to go...


I am a huge fan of the boyfriend watch.  Try gold & think 2 or 3 extra links fit the style perfectly.  You want it to dangle, almost like a bracelet & the bigger.. the better...


My go-to hat has always been the fedora. It's fun & flirty, yet very girl.  If it's your first time trying the hat, try finding one in a nude, black, or white to keep the look subtle & therefore you'll be able to play up the rest of your outfit...


The boyfriend shirt has been a staple item for women for decades! Tuck it in, tie it at your waist, roll up the sleeves, or let it flow freely! You cannot go wrong with this shirt...


I LOVE combat boots! I found an awesome pair at the end of summer & most of my friends were very hesitant about my new boot choice... but, low & behold, combat boots are a very trendy statement piece right now! If you want to pull off the look, you must remain feminine with the rest of your outfit choice. These weathered combat boots work perfectly with opaque tights, a lace dress & detailed blazer...


What do you steal from your boy's closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment