Thursday, February 17, 2011

All About Nanette...

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week 2011 was anything but dull this year & my favorite designer wow'd me again with her beautiful spring line. Yesterday Nanette debut her spring collection from Nanette Lepore on the runway & definitely left fashionistas longing for spring weather...


Nanette is a favorite of mine because her clothing is so feminine & simple! It is never over-done, she lets the fabric drape across a woman's body & speak for itself...


I was loving her color composite... neutrals mixed with dramatic fabrics & flirty cuts...


... and then I got a little excited! She gave us this pop of color between all her neutrals & I already adore peachy-coral so she had me sold...


The simplicity of her clothing designs are amazing! She doesn't need to scream for attention with her designs, it comes effortlessly the way she uses the right material & pattern together...


LOVING army green for this spring too...


This sequence romper is gorgeous, she kept it whimsical in a neutral tone & the hemline falls at a perfect length of any body type...


...ahhh! More color!! This time tangerine & I love it! The white, high-waisted heavy- flaired pant with deep front pockets is perfect paired with a pop of color on top...


What I love most about Nanette Lepore is her dramatic cuts. They are unexpected, fresh & keep you wondering how beautiful it will look sheathed across your frame...


love this... no words...


& this fabulous retro coral bikini had me lusting for summer...


No comments:

Post a Comment