Monday, February 21, 2011

Coral Tote...

Last week when I posted Fly in Style, I had so many inquiries about this amazing coral tote.  Unfortunately this awesome suede bag is completely out of stock.  It was from the Gap, for under $100 & would have been an unbelievable steal & a huge staple item for my wardrobe this spring!



I wanted to share with you all a couple other coral/redish/orangeish totes that I found for you instead.  This is the closest I came to a replica of that great Gap tote, except this one is a Lucky Brand 1968 Fringe Tote & is ALSO sold out!  The only place I have been able to find it is on ebay & I won't even tell you what price it is going for, so for now, just lust over it...



This Tory Burch Nylon Tote is perfect for traveling! It would work great as your carry on as well as transform to a beach bag once at your destination!  I found this bag at Nordstrom for $175...


I am in love with this Marc by Marc Jacobs Nylon tote! I love the tie handles & side pockets.. perfect for traveling. I found this one at Nordstrom as well, but have seen it for a better price on Piperlime too for $178...


A go-to favorite of mine has always been the Longchamp Tote. Virtually ruin-proof, can be easily cleaned, & is perfect for every day errands or traveling.  I found this one at Longchamp.com for $125 in tons of different colors as well...


This Market Tote from Banana Republic is stunning! Simple, high quality, soft leather, & under $100! Snag this bag before it goes! There are a lot of fun colors in this tote, listed below...







Lastly, if you're looking for more of a fun coral pattern than just a basic colored tote, Vera Bradley is always a fun option.  With so many different collections, colors, & styles to choose from.. you cannot go wrong with a tote from there! This is the Vera Folkloric for $78...


I HAD TO SHARE THIS BAG WITH YOU!! I am lusting over this Marc by Marc Jacobs Preppy Leather Pearl Handbag for summer!!  They call it 'Froggie Green' but I prefer my new favorite color for spring... JADE! Amazing!  I found this bag on Zappos for a better price than anywhere else I looked.  Froggie Green Marc Jacobs... you WILL be mine!!

1 comment: