Monday, February 14, 2011

Spring Clean for a New DIY...

I love do-it-yourself projects, especially when I can put old things to good use!  Start by doing some spring cleaning & try to find an old t-shirt in the depths of your closet.  Follow these 4 simple steps & you have yourself a lightweight, charming new scarf!


I like this diy because you can make it as simple or as intricate as you want! Try tying the loose strips into braids for a more dramatic look...


This sage t-shirt is great for a draping scarf! The knot in the back & hanging chunky pieces are great for a fun new neckline for spring outfits!!


Like I said before, you can make it as easy or complex as you want! I have done this diy before & have dyed old shirts, dyed braids individually, & even added multiple layers with multiple shirts. Play around with it & tailor it to your style!

No comments:

Post a Comment