Friday, February 4, 2011

Laundry Lust...

It's the end of a busy week & I am sure the last thing that you want to do is the loads of laundry staring at you begging to be cleaned...


I think I would enjoy the monotonous routine of "wash-dry-fold-repeat" much more if I had a laundry room similar to these...


Now, I know very few people who have the luxury of an entire room assigned to laundry/washroom specifically, but for the rest of us, we can dream can't we? This laundry room is beautiful, I adore the backsplash & cabinets...


I love the metallics in this laundry room & it seems like a very resourceful multi-purpose room...


Hello Luxury! I love this laundry room, in fact, if I had this laundry room I think I would truly enjoy doing endless amounts of laundry & I would probably never leave, it is just so cozy!


I love this space because it reminds me of my momma... this is the type of simple laundry room she would love. Very clean, very simple, & plenty of counter space for folding...


This laundry room I am drooling over! This is the ultimate Cheeky Chic laundry room, because like I have said before & I will say many times again... Everything has a place... & it belongs there! I love the folding table, the drying rod, the shelving units, the wicker baskets, natural sunlight, ahhh!! I love it all!!


Let's be honest, we all weren't blessed with the ability to have a huge laundry room, but if given a smaller space, it's all about using it wisely. This closet laundry room is fabulous... the over the door hanger is very versatile, the thin stacked rubbermaids are handy, & the off the wall hanger is perfect!


What type of laundry room are you lusting over?

No comments:

Post a Comment