Monday, February 14, 2011

I adore...


... all things peachy! I am adoring the divine color palette of peach for spring...

loooove this peachy chic little spring outfit!! The fun patterned skirt & boyfriend shirt work perfectly together... 


adorable hair accessory... 


Coral polish is fabulous pop of color on any skin tone...


Bright peach not your thing? Try something a little more subdued like this sheer blouse...


This tangerine wool boyfriend sweater is a perfect way to incorporate color to a recurrent look that is comfortable for you...


Although this model's peachy make-up is flawless, some of us are a tad less blessed to be able to pull off a look like this with our winter paste still apparent! I have played around with corals & peaches & what I have discovered is to start very very lightly. Try MAC Pressed Blush in 'Pure Peach' for your cheeks paired with CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in 'Coral' OR if you're daring 'Anemone.' Blot your lips after application for a softer look.


You know me, I love my chunky necklaces...


...& my obsession with blazers!!


What else peachy have you added to your spring look?

No comments:

Post a Comment