Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Uniquely Green...

One of my favorite things about this time of year, is the farmer's market & all the fresh fruit & veggies!  Eventually, someday, I would love to have my own garden, full of vegetables of my choice, as well as a dedicated special flower garden...



When I eventually purchase my first home, I would love to have an outdoor space to make it uniquely mine...


With a distinct path to my garden...


...unlike any typical path to a garden...


...something whimsical & something that whispers 'solitude'...


I also love garden features that are inspired by nature itself.  This rustic branch gate is so delightful & fitting...


...or a fence inspired garden box...


But, let's be realistic, this is the best I can do given my current space...


What type of unique garden features do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment