Friday, May 13, 2011

Love for Beetlejuice Inspired Skirts...

A new trend that I am loving, reminds me of this yucky cartoon...

BeetleJuice BeetleJuice BeetleJuice!!



& I stumbled across this mid length, horizontal striped skirt & was instantly lusting after it...


It is the same skirt, in the following couple photos, & the model is showing different ways to pair styles with the striped skirt...




I love the trend because it is so versatile!  If you are having a hard time getting over the fact that it looks like BeetleJuice, try it in a different color...


...Or with a different fabric pattern & accents...

...Or try different lengths! 




Either way, stripes are a popular trend for spring in all shapes, sizes & colors, but be sure to tailor the style to your body type & for what works best on you!

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! Shamefully, I also used to love the cartoon when I was little, LOL! Cute blog ; )

    ReplyDelete