Friday, May 13, 2011

Love For Your Mommas...

**First & foremost, I apologize for my absence!  I was out of town for Business & then as soon as I got back, my Macbook crashed on me & has been in repair for a couple days!**

Without a doubt, I owe my life to my mother & although I am slightly behind, she deserves everything & more... especially a post dedicated to her for Mother's Day...


I had always been more than a handful as a child & my mother has had the poise & patience of a Saint!


I owe her all the credibility in my current creative endeavors, she always taught me to use my imagination & to put my unique, personal, visions to good use some day...


My two sisters & I are so lucky to have such a beautiful woman guide the way for us as we grow from ladies to young adults...


My momma is my best friend & will forever be the creative light & love in my life!!



Happy Belated Mother's Day to all your amazing momma's out there!  There is never a bad time to remind your momma you love her too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment