Monday, May 2, 2011

Flawless & Unique Wedding Bliss...

WARNING: If you are terribly sick of hearing, reading, & seeing things about the Royal Wedding, stop reading now!

Personally, I cannot get enough of the wedding, specifically her! She looked amazing, absolutely flawless, like a natural home-grown gorgeous woman!



While most were drooling over him, I could not get over how perfect she looked!  In the case of such a large event & for so many opportunities for things to go wrong, Kate looked pristine...


& this kids were too cute for words!


For a moment there, I was a tad concerned that her sister may have stole her light... 


... But Kate outdid herself (& her sis) when she strolled out in this stunning reception gown...


& who didn't love a photo leaked of prince charming in his undies?!?!


I've been asked what my favorite styles of the guests were & without a doubt, The Beckham's are always astonishing... (hello sky high heels, Posh! You go girl!)


But without a doubt, my A+ goes to Joss Stone!  Perfect for a deluxe, up-scale wedding, & I normally do not like 'matchy-matchy' but this. look. was. tailored. to. perfection!  Almost as if the dress, coat & hat were made specifically for her! Gorgeous...


Over the weekend & in the wedding spirit, I searched the blogosphere for some unique wedding ideas.  Since you all know my adoration for Colorado, a simple outdoor wedding playing with outdoor features as props would have me delighted...


... & I thought this was so cool!  Using an old-fashioned type writer as a guest book...


And of course, every newlywed is looking for that perfect, unique photo that captures their love, yet is unlike any before them, & I came across this...


Love!!  I will leave you with some kind words from the Queen herself...

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, saw your post on Pinterest, and I was wondering if you had any info on that Colorado Forest Wedding photo? I am desperately trying to figure out that location for my sisters wedding! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering the same thing! It's a gorgeous photo.

      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. Brianna and Steph: I had the same question and after some research found out that it is called "Camp Campbell" but its in the Santa Cruz mountains of Boulder Creek, CA.... not Colorado. :(((

    ReplyDelete