Monday, January 16, 2012

Decorating Trends & Tips: Sea Foam Green...


While on the hunt for my new home, I have spent endless hours searching for interior deco inspiration.  One color palette that I am obsessing over, is Sea Foam Green...


It's a color that I definitely want to incorporate within my home- as it fits perfectly within my own personal style of Vintage/Shabby/Chic/Light & Bright/Bold Features style...


Although... I am not quite sure which room to integrate it in?  Kitchen...


...Or living space? 


Personally, the color is a little too extreme for me to jump head first in with floor to ceiling Sea Foam Green walls. But I have come to terms with the fact that I need to handle it like I handle all new fashion trends- Start small & allow it to be the bold look...




So to conclude, I have decided to unite the chic Sea Foam Green color with simple features, such as lamps, vases & hardware!  Here are a few more ideas as to how you can incorporate your trendy color palette- but without it looking so extreme...





3 comments:

  1. I love the skirt and blouse combo- can you share a tip on where you found it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share where you found the polka dot skirt and shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, LOVE all of your images; also looking for where you found the polka dot skirt and blouse, it's stunning !!!! Please let us know ;)

    ReplyDelete