Thursday, September 1, 2011

Glide Into Autumn In Style...


My favorite season without a doubt is Fall...


Although I adore fall, I am having a hard time coming to terms with summer ending...


...Until I found some Autumn Inspiration & immediately perked up...




With Autumn right around the corner, I wanted to share with you some fabulous new trends for the upcoming season!  Next week, Cheeky Chic will debut New Fall Styles, Chic Boots at affordable prices, What to Purchase for next Summer as the Summer Sales go on discount & what Items to Pass on, & so many more great Fall ideas for you to better adjust to the changing seasons.  Here is a sneak peek at what to expect next week!

Capes! More formally known as a 'Trench'... these fabulous mini coats are perfect for Fall & are classically stylish!  Take a Peek at a few Looks that I put together for you...


Keep the color tones warm & the features simple...


This Fall Season, I am all about trying a look that I normally wouldn't try. I love these capes & the rugged combat boots are totally my thing- yet I typically would never try earmuffs/headband with a bow?  I put the look all together & tried something that I normally wouldn't (earmuffs) & loved the overall look!  Normally I say, stick to what you know looks good, but I think I am changing my mind a bit to try some new, fun stuff...


Love. Love. LOVE this entire look!  Paired with a dark denim skinny jean... perfection!


Check Back on Monday for some Fabulous New Fall Trends!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the fall fashion! Who makes the gorgeous riding boots?

    ReplyDelete