Here are a bunch of my favorite trends to add to your wardrobe for Summer 2011... Under $100!!
First, most of you already know my obsession with Jade & I don't think it is going away anytime soon! Jade looks amazing on sun-kissed skin & will be apart of my accessories for a long time...
1. Kate Spade New York Fiorella Cluster Stud Earrings $68 (Nordstrom)
2. Jade Drops Bracelet $58 (Anthropologie)
Woven hats are perfect for summer because they are light-weight, block the sun, & cover 'day-old' hair with style. They are perfect for the beach or a lunch with some friends out on the town...
Woven Straw Hats:
1. Classic Straw Fedora $34 J.Crew
2. Shimmer Straw Hat $45 (Banana Republic)
These are what I like to call my 'go-to' shorts. Statement shorts can bring flare to any dull outfit & can drastically change your look from day to night...
1. Belted Soft Shorts $62.76 (Asos)
2. Scribble Shorts $78 (Anthropologie)
My addiction for all things masculine & feminine continues! I love mixing manly & womanly features together to achieve a perfect balance. This military style, silk blouse combine feminine fabrics, with masculine cuts & features...
Military Style-Silk Blouse:
1. Silk Popover $69.99 (Banana Republic)
2. Collarless Military Top:$39.99 (Gap)
This next style is not necessarily a trend, but more of a staple item for your closet for spring. Without looking too '80's' keep a jean jacket for chilly summer nights over a sundress or light tank. I do not care if you find one at Target, J.Crew, or Neiman Marcus, keep the wash simple & you cannot go wrong...
1. Cropped Denim Jacket $59.99 (Gap)
A popular sandal for spring has been the thick, strappy wedge. A neutral wedge is perfect to pair with any summer outfit & are surprisingly comfortable! It is the best of both worlds in my eyes, you get the height you want from a heel, but the comfort you want from a sandal! (Thanks to not having to balance on a 4 inch skinny heel!)...
1. Mia Biscotti in Natural $59.00 (Piperlime)
2. BCBG Generation Castles $98 (Piperlime)
A trend that I cannot seem to get enough of- or, find much of! Dijon colored accessories! Simple pops of mustard flare give light to a lifeless summer outfit...
1. Flats $38 (Urban Outfitters)
2. Mustard Wrapped Scarf $48 (Anthropologie)
Bright, Colorful, Dramatic & a touch of gold! Moroccan embellishments are stunning for summer!
1. Zigi Soho to Die For Sandal $49.95 (DSW)
2. Cara Accessories Mixed Media Bangles $48 (Nordstrom)
This last trend is my ultimate favorite! Rose Gold is a shade that looks amazing on any skin tone & is an imperative trend for summer! Add it to your wardrobe or accessory collection, Rose Gold is here to stay...
1. Pins & Needles Ruffled Mini Dress $59 (Urban Outfitters)
2. Foil Splatter Scarf $29.95 (Gap)
3. Square Rose Gold $75 (Anne Klein)
I hope you enjoyed a couple of my favorite trends for summer! For a girl on a budget- like myself- I hope this list finds you in the greatest of spirits!