Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Splurge or Save...

Unfortunately, I have to admit my obsession with Nordstrom (more specifically- 'First Floor' at Mall of America- Nordstrom).  I often code name it just that, First Floor, because it is where all the heavenly goodness lies.  My weakness for shoes, skincare, jewelry, handbags, sunglasses, & any other imaginable designer accessory... reside on this floor & I am a frequent window shopper of this department.

I perused First Floor  yesterday & euphoria came over my body! So much summer time couture, all in one place, I could not help but share My 10 Favorite Items from First Floor...


1. Stuart Weitzman Animal Print Espadrille (drooling...)

2. Helen Kaminski Woven Hat
Perfect paired with a bright colored cover-up on a luxurious boat cruise...


3. Diane Von Furstenburg Chiffon Floral Scarf
Add life to a sundress on those chillier evenings or even tie around your free-flowing locks as a wrap...


4. Burberry Neon Leather Double Wrap Belt
Loving the double layers, perfect for summer, I cannot get enough neon...


5. Lodis Smartphone Case 
Forget your typical wristlet- opt for a phone case! Slick enough for the necessities on-the-go: phone, lipgloss, credit card... 




6. Swarovski Blue Tinted Aviator Sunglasses
I am adoring 'blue-tint' right now & embellished sides are even better...


7. Fendi Ceramic Abalone Watch 
omg. enough said.


8. Kate Spade Flat Black Embellished Sandal
Quintessential to dressing up any summer look...


9. Marc Jacobs Ivory Quilted Cross-body Handbag
Eternally chic, quilted & chained... a staple item for your closet...




10. Alexis Bittar Bone Adorned Statement Necklace
My love for statement necklaces continues! I especially love to bone hooked clasp...



So where the issue lies is when to Splurge or when to Save?  Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate an amazing piece of design couture & never question why the price is so expensive, simple because I just enjoy it as art to admire and not take home.  I love fashion & it is my 'art' but often times my art & bank account do not coincide.  Perfect for a girl like me, because I get a thrill off of finding similar pieces at a much more affordable price. So let's try this again...






























So don't be afraid to shop around! Saving $ means having more $ to spend on other fashionable goodness!!



Contact MissCheekyChic@gmail.com with a picture of an item that you are looking for at a more cost effective price! Let me do the leg work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment